staying humble

By Yolanda Zellous on 6:49 AM

Filed Under:

Staying humble and and staying me is great but How come I am so darn nice to everyone? Some people are taking me for granted. I try to be nice to everyone that I meet cause I know its the God thing to do. God help me when people are mean for no reason at all.

1 comments for this post

Brenda

People will only treat you the way you allow them to. You can be nice and humble, but God did not make you a "doormat" for anyone. I am a Christian woman, who loves to help and give. However, I do not under any circumstances, allow myself to be disrespected by anyone. I love and I stand for what is right. I do not allow and will never allow anyone to mistreat me or take my kindness for granted. God does not make weak Christians.

Posted on June 3, 2010 at 5:32 AM